With the vast amount of data involved in EHR, it can be challenging to make sense of it all. We are here to help. Healthcare IT applications have valuable data and can be very beneficial to providers, administrators, care coordinators, and researchers alike. Our EHR reporting analysts will help you make sense of the information held in your system, while enabling you to increase efficiency, promote adoption, and track your progress.
Our consultants include technical experts for most major EHR systems, and have extensive EHR Reporting experience in the following areas:
- Meaningful Use Reporting and Attestation
- Database and SQL query training
- Modifications of existing reports provided by software vendor
- Custom report development
- Financial Reporting, including charges, payments, debit adjustments, and credit adjustments grouped by different metrics, such as payer.
- Clinical Decision Support, including lab or radiology imaging to help physicians make better decisions.
- Staffing/Workload Forecast and Evaluation, including measuring of the number of patients and the amount of workload a hospital staff has on a regular basis.
- Government Regulation, including meaningful use and ACO, to compare with other healthcare organizations.
- Quality and Workflow Improvement for a specific area of improvement after data has been submitted to government agencies.
- Chronic Disease Management, reminder to patients with chronic diseases to better manage their life styles.
- Pay for Performance (P4P) and Pay for Quality (P4Q) incentive metrics reporting